Winamp is more than just a player. It's your window to the multimedia world. From MP3s to streaming video, Winamp is the one place you go to feed your audio/video habit.
Here are some key features of "Winamp 5"
· Winamp can use both Modern and Classic skins, so you can be both hip and retro at the same time.
· Winamp gives you easy and organized access to your favorite media. That's what you call mass media
· Winamp can play a huge variety of audio and video formats right out of the box... err... out of the installation.
· You get access to hundreds of free audio and video channels in the Media Library. This ain't your father's library.
· Winamp can burn your music to CDs.
· Winamp makes it easy to create and manage your favorite songs through playlists. Yes, you can be your own DJ.
· Winamp allows you to extend it's functionality through the use of "plug-ins" Its like the Mr. Potato Head of music.
· Winamp will allow you to alter the sound of your music through a built-in Equalizer. An audio receiver right on your PC.
· Winamp allows you to watch visual effects that are driven from your music with Visualizations. From flaming fireballs to screaming strobe effects, its all there.
Winamp Main Window
· Winamp 5 features our new Modern Skin that's easier to use and more powerful than ever
· Easily access the Media Library (ML), Playlist Editor (PL), integrated Video or Visualizations (Video/Vis Drawer), or the EQ, Skin Options, and Color Themes (Config Drawer) from the Main Window
· Includes over 50 color themes that suit nearly every mood or occasion!
· Winamp 5 carries forward the unobtrusive "Window Shade"
Winamp Playlist Editor
· Drag and drop media directly into a Playlist from Windows Explorer or the Media Library
· Jump directly to an item within the list by double clicking it or selecting the item and press Enter
· Sort Playlists by title, file name, or path and file name
· Easily Open and Save Playlists from the Manage Playlist button
· Organize and find your favorite songs and videos in ONE place
· Rip your favorite music CDs into AAC or MP3 (Ripping limited to 2x speeds for free users. MP3 encoding is only available in Winamp Pro)
· Burn your favorite music compilations to CD (limited to 2x for free users)
· Media Library "Views" allow you to easily create rule based lists of your media
· Easily modify your music collections tags (Artist, Album, Song name, etc.)
· Internet Radio and TV
* Easily tune into user created Internet TV and Radio stations
* Over 4000 Internet Radio stations and 40 Internet TV channels to choose from
* Bookmark your favorite stations and channels for future access
· Winamp Now Playing
* View album art, artist biographies, discographies
* Keep track of your favorite artists by browsing fan sites and news articles presented in the client
* Easily buy your favorite CDs, memorabilia, or just sell your own
· Play many major video formats (NSV, WMV, MPG, etc.) with ease
· Easily resize video playback using the 1x, 2x, and Maximize window buttons
· Watch your favorite videos in Full Screen mode
· Quick access to dozens of Internet TV stations created by users
· Detach the video window from the main player
· Winamp 5 comes bundled with the latest version of the ground breaking AVS (Advanced Visualization Studio) and Milkdrop visualizers
· Enjoy over 100 bundled visualization presets created by users
· Switch between presets manually or sit back and watch your presets on Random
· Easily jump to Full Screen mode
· Download new visualizations and presets from Winamp.com
· Shift the sound from both speakers to left or right using the Balance slider
· Enable Cross Fading to transition the audio smoothly from one song to another
· Select from the dozens of EQ presets to tune the sound
· Create your own EQ settings and save them for future use
· 400MHz Pentium II
· 64MB RAM
· 10MB Hard Disk Space
· 16bit Sound Card
· Windows 98 or later
· 1GHz Pentium III
· 128MB RAM
· 10MB Hard Disk Space
· Windows 2000 or later
What's New in Winamp 5.31?
* New: [in_cdda] CD Text reading support (with sonic engine enabled)
* New: [in_flac] Nullsoft FLAC Decoder
* New: [enc_flac] Nullsoft FLAC Encoder
* Improved: [ml_disc] Smarter tagging when ripping tracks
* Improved: [in_cdda] Better CD metadata
* Improved: [in_mp3] support for reading ID3v2.4 per-frame unsynchronization
* Improved: [in_mp4] HTTP streaming support
* Improved: [in_wave] HTTP streaming support
* Improved: [in_wm] follows 24bit/mono/surround playback setting
* Fixed: loading folders via playlists
* Fixed: Shortcut icons for multi-user installations
* Fixed: Thinger icons for old wa3 skins (filereader.w5s missing)
* Fixed: truncated text in version history
* Fixed: handling of shortcuts in folders
* Fixed: [dsp_sps] simple pitch and tempo preset (thanks ujay)
* Fixed: [gen_ff] System.playFile not working on URLs
* Fixed: [in_mp3] seek from end of file
* Fixed: [in_mp3] quality issue
* Fixed: [in_mp3] random crash when writing ID3v2 tag
* Fixed: [in_mp3] incorrect track length on concatenated MP3 files
* Fixed: [in_mp3] gapless glitch
* Fixed: [in_mp3] maximum number of redirects raised to 3 to allow playback on some podcasts with crazy php scripts
* Fixed: [in_mp3] lyrics3 security vulnerability (thanks iDefense)
* Fixed: [in_mp3] ultravox security vulnerability (thanks iDefense)
* Fixed: [in_mp3] seek problems on files with multiple id3v2 tags
* Fixed: [ml_disc] ripping discs with international titles
* Fixed: [ml_local] breaks 'always on top' for other programs
* Fixed: [ml_local] 'Use Library title information for Playlist Item Formatting' not being followed
* Fixed: [ml_local] track number showing as 4294967295 in title
* Fixed: [ml_playlists] memory leak
* Fixed: [ml_pmp/pmp_ipod/pmp_usb] 'no disc in drive' error message
* Fixed: [out_ds] logarithmic/hybrid volume control
* Fixed: [pmp_p4s] crash on 0-length tracks
* Fixed: [pmp_usb] bad xml writing
Audio Format Plugins
1. Install Winamp 5.31
2. Copy the Plugins into the directory.. \Winamp\Plugins
AC3 (.ac3) in_vac3.dll
APT-X100 DTS (.aud) in_APTX.dll
Cue Sheet (.cue) in_cue.dll / gen_cue.dll
Flac (.flac) in_flac.dll
Loseless Audio (.la) in_la.dll
LPAC Audio (.pac) in_lpac.dll
Monkey Audio (.ape) in_ape.dll
mp3PRO (.mp3) in_mp3PRO.dll
mp3 Surround (.mp3) in_mp3s.dll
mp3 PlusV (.mv3) in_plusv.dll
MPEGplus (.mp+) in_mpp.dll
MusePack (.mpc) in_mpc.dll
NeXT/Sun (.au) (.snd) in_au.dll
Shorten Compressed (.shn) in_shn.dll / out_gapless.dll / plugin.ini
TTA Audio (.tta) in_tta.dll
TwinVQ (.vqf) in_vqf.dll / in_vqf.dat
WavPack (.wv) in_wv.dll
WMA DRM Ripping (.wma) in_wm.dll
Winamp 5.31 Lite ( 1.33 MB )
Winamp 5.31 Pro ( 6.24 MB )
Winamp 5.31 Full ( 6.24 MB )
Audio Format Plugins ( 2.0 MB )
Winamp 5.31 ( 181 KB )
- IBM ThinkPad T43 Review
- Lenovo ThinkPad T61 Review
- Yahoo! Messenger 220.127.116.11 + Adds Remover + Multi ...
- Winamp 5.31
- WindowXP FullVersion!
- Hiren's BootCD 8.5 + Keyboard Patch ( Updated )
- Lenovo N200 Review
- iolo System Mechanic 6.0u ( Updated )
- VMware Workstation 5.5.2 Build 29772
- Startup Guard 1.2
- Windows Live Messenger 8.1.0068 + patch ( Updated ...
- Description: Saw III is the third installment in ...
- ▼ June (12)