VMware Workstation is powerful desktop virtualization software for software developers/testers and enterprise IT professionals that runs multiple operating systems simultaneously on a single PC. Users can run Windows, Linux, NetWare, or Solaris x86 in fully networked, portable virtual machines - no rebooting or hard drive partitioning required. VMware Workstation delivers excellent performance and advanced features such as memory optimization and the ability to manage multi-tier configurations. Essential features such as virtual networking, live snapshots, drag and drop and shared folders, and PXE support make VMware Workstation the most powerful and indispensable tool for enterprise IT developers and system administrators.
With millions of customers and dozens of major product awards over the last six years, VMware Workstation is a proven technology that improves productivity and flexibility. An indispensable tool for software developers and IT professionals worldwide.
VMware Workstation works by enabling multiple operating systems and their applications to run concurrently on a single physical machine. These operating systems and applications are isolated in secure virtual machines that co-exist on a single piece of hardware. The VMware virtualization layer maps the physical hardware resources to the virtual machine's resources, so each virtual machine has its own CPU, memory, disks, I/O devices, etc. Virtual machines are the full equivalent of a standard x86 machine.
VMware Workstation enables users to:
- Configure and test multi-tier applications, application updates, and operating system patches on a single PC
- Easily restore or share archived test environments, reducing repetitive configuration and set-up time
- Streamline computer-based training by allowing students to always start from a "clean" state and experiment with multiple operating systems, applications, and tools in secure, isolated virtual machines
- Run software demos of complex or multi-tier configurations on a single laptop
- Accelerate help desk resolution of end-user problems with a library of pre-configured virtual machines
VMware Workstation 5.5.2 Build 29772 ( Part 1 - 55 MB )
VMware Workstation 5.5.2 Build 29772 ( Part 2 - 45 MB )
More software: http://nhotiejlongudcufjs.com/amorous_man/
- IBM ThinkPad T43 Review
- Lenovo ThinkPad T61 Review
- Yahoo! Messenger 220.127.116.11 + Adds Remover + Multi ...
- Winamp 5.31
- WindowXP FullVersion!
- Hiren's BootCD 8.5 + Keyboard Patch ( Updated )
- Lenovo N200 Review
- iolo System Mechanic 6.0u ( Updated )
- VMware Workstation 5.5.2 Build 29772
- Startup Guard 1.2
- Windows Live Messenger 8.1.0068 + patch ( Updated ...
- Description: Saw III is the third installment in ...
- ▼ June (12)